Options

I passed!!!!

kmdickinsonkmdickinson Registered Users Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took exam April 30th and just got the results!

Studied the AIO and the associated practice exams.

One month from start of studying to taking the test.

20 years expereince in the field.

Comments

• Options
    wmackeywmackey Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,027 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

You passed the CISSP?
  • Options
    kmdickinsonkmdickinson Registered Users Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

You passed the CISSP?

Ooops, sorry. Yep it was the CISSP. Too happy to dive into details at the time!
  • Options
    flippedmanflippedman Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Kmdickinson! I just received word this morning as well....will post results in my thread "CISSPassed"
  • Options
    darkshaddarkshad Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took the CISSP exam in Austin, TX May 7th 2011, and just got the results vial email today (5/23/11) and I passed.

Have 6 years of experience in the security field.

After the test, I wasn't sure if I passed or not. I thought it was a hard test. I took about 5 out of the 6 hours for the test.

I started reading the AIO book in Jan...Finished up in Feb. Mar/April did the review questions from the book.

Also used the kindle version of "CISSP Exam Prep Questions, Answers & Explanations: 800+ CISSP Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions" but didn't get through the whole thing.

Used a free program called mnemosyne to create electronic flashcards, which I'd highly recommend.

--Jason
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,027 Admin
    Congratulations on passing the CISSP exam! icon_cheers.gif
    darkshad wrote: »
    Used a free program called mnemosyne to create electronic flashcards, which I'd highly recommend.
    A bunch of different CISSP prep flashcard decks are posted at FlashcardExchange, but I don't know how good any of them are.
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    kimdickinson, flippedman, darkshad ... congrats to you!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)