MCDST complete

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
I passed the 272 this morning with a score of 911. This was a lot harder than the 271 for me. The applications were difficult because I don't use them every day. There were simple questions that were never mentioned in the nuggets I watched. I'm not knocking their product here. Due to the scope of the exam I'm not surprised that they didn't hit every possible topic. That is just a reminder of why you should use more than one source.

For those wondering how long this take, tomorrow will be 3 weeks from when I started studying for the 271. But don't start this thinking you can easily have it done in 3 weeks, it does expire in 37 days now.
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job on the passicon_thumright.gif
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    congrats!
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark