Passed 766!

Hey Guys,

Wow this was my second shot on this exam. I must say, those questions were not pushovers. Most of the time i was wondering what the hell they are trying to ask me to do?
Anyways Prepare yourself:

1. Lots of Sims (Practice, Practice, Practice)
2. Eliminate all answers until you find the right one, don't jump to conclusions.
3. Read over the question before going forward. You'd be surprised to see you missed one small detail that changes everything.
4. Be a generalist. Dont focus on one topic too much, try to learn as much as possible. This exam is all over the place. lol
The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! This was certainly a difficult test. Unfortunately they don't get any easier. Good luck with your next challenge.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Way to go! Only 2 tries??? I just passed this morning, on my 4th attempt icon_wink.gif
  • Jarhead2011Jarhead2011 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on passing this exam. I'm going for my third attempt Monday morning
    "Getting information off the internet is like drinking water from a fire hydrant" - Michell Kapor
    2013/2014 Certifications
    CCNA R&S Project Management SQL 2008/2012
    Currently Reading: Network Warrior 2nd Ed.

• Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    apoole15 wrote: »
    Way to go! Only 2 tries??? I just passed this morning, on my 4th attempt icon_wink.gif
    HA! I did that too.