Memorial day weekend!

techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
With just an hour left of work icon_cheers.gif, I want to know; what is everyone doing this memorial day weekend??
(CCNP: Switch) Passed!
(CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
(CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
(Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study:

Comments

• ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm planning on leaving the city tomorrow and visiting some wonderful friends of mine in Ithaca, NY.
    :D
    Hopefully I would've dodged the traffic of everyone fleeing today!

Will see what the return looks like icon_sad.gif
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Combination of 10 year anniversary and Memorial Day BBQ at my house on sunday. Going to the Greek festival with the wife and kids tonight after diner. Sat is yard work day for sunday. And on Monday he rested.....
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Rebuild two co-workers computers on Sat morning. Out with friends for dinner, movie, and drinks on Sat night. Watch the gf's nephew in a basketball tourney on Sun. Clean the garage on Monday. Somewhere in those days get some studying in.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    techie2012 wrote: »
    With just an hour left of work icon_cheers.gif, I want to know; what is everyone doing this memorial day weekend??

1. Eat CCNA
    2. Sleep CCNA
    3. Breathe CCNA
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    techie2012 wrote: »

• Prep for a job interview-The interview will be at 9 am Tuesday
    • Grill out
    • Watch kung fu pand 2 with my girlfreind
    • Study for the windows 70-680 exam
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Run a (fire-based) aggressive port scan against some beef for some minutes, then do a slower scan for a little while afterwards. Once completed, run a vulnerability assessment and then write / submit final report.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • JinuyrJinuyr Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    2600 pages of CISSP
    60 hours of video/audio of CISSP
    2000+ questions of CISSP

Definitely past the weekend but that's what I'm doing non-stop this weekend.
  • slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Work, stuck 1,000 miles away from home.
  • ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wanna trade places?
    been a while since i had a paycheck, let alone steady paycheck!
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Planning using the three days for some hardcore studying. It's been awhile since I was able to dedicate a full day to studying. BGP and IPv6, you are going down!!
  • Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Take the kids fishing, do some studying, and more fishing with the kids.:)
  • techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
    • Prep for a job interview-The interview will be at 9 am Tuesday
    • Grill out
    • Watch kung fu pand 2 with my girlfreind
    • Study for the windows 70-680 exam

I have an interview on Tuesday as well at 5:30 pm, need to prepare for that. Hopefully can get this network analyst position and get out of this technician position that I have...even though they call it "jr. net admin". As for me, the gf and I are going to the gym, taking our dog to the dog park and then going to the batting cages..make believe i'm Joey Votto haha. Then Sunday studying the whole day and finishing my CCNA book and then ordering the exam cram and take practice tests until my eyes bleed. Then Monday, going to gf parents house for a cookout and then to my parents cookout. Good times. icon_surprised.gif
    (CCNP: Switch) Passed!
    (CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
    (CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
    (Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study: