Passed the exam today!

MLind13MLind13 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam today with an 823! It wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't of had such luck without Darrils book!

I did the security first, so now on to Network+.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JinuyrJinuyr Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! With the Security+ behind you, the Network+ should be cake by comparison.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Jinuyr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! With the Security+ behind you, the Network+ should be cake by comparison.

No kidding!

Network+ should indeed be absolute cake by comparison.

EDIT: Congrats on passing Security+! It provides great foundational knowledge that you can use throughout your IT career.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the club!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Gratz on the pass. I was glad to get this one over as well.
  • rthomas4liferthomas4life Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass I just passed mines on Friday with a 800. The Network+ should be a calk walk for you.