Any phone junkies out there? Need advice.

mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm about to abandon AT&T after defending them for years and still not having even basic 3g in my town. I'm looking at new phones and have narrowed it down to 3 I think (other suggestions welcome). I was just curious if any of you have experience with any of the phones listed below and have opinions about them. I've read all the specs and various reviews about each, but sometimes it's just nice to get your own community's opinion. It's between these 3 I think:

Droid X2
Droid Charge
HTC Thunderbolt
"Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"

Comments

• videguyvideguy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks like you are going to go with Verizon. I've been with Sprint for 11 years and been real happy with their service. I have an EVO 4G and love it. Wish it had a keyboard though.
    Bachelors of Science in Information Technology - Database Administration Concentration
    Summa Cum Laude - April 2011

The only difference between brilliance and stupidity is that brilliance has limits.
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'd probably go with the Charge or the Thunderbolt simply because both are compatible with the LTE networks and the X2 isn't. If I had to choose between those two I'd probably go Charge because of the battery life.
    :study:
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    I recently changed from AT&T to Sprint, and I don't regret anything about it
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    Without question! Samsung Galaxy S II

Samsung GALAXY S II
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    HTC Thunderbolt, because it can do netflix watch now

to my understanding the charge cant
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers: