Options

Feel..shot in arm..Damn it 70-291!

vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
I scored a 473 this morning.
My sectional results were over 50% for IP addressing & Network Infrastructure and under 50% for the other three. The areas that I knew I was weak in is where I didn't score well in.
RRAS, DNS and Network Security (IPSec in my case).
I think if I would have gotten a good night sleep I may have done better. Last night I couldn't sleep.
In two weeks I'll retest and I'm sure I'll pass it. Going to enjoy the holiday with my family then sharpen up on my problem areas before the retake.

70-291 has a lot in common with 70-642 (which is a job requirement for me before October).
Going to use the score as a motivational tool, next week.
Glad I got the second shot package!
Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.

Comments

• Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Well, you for sure know which areas you need to concentrate on.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's not nicknamed "The Beast" for nothing. That test was my first fail... ever! Try to remember the test questions you struggled with. You know, the "best guess" questions. I remember quite a few entire topics I was completely unprepared for. A few weeks of brush-up and I nailed it!
  • Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    good luck on the next try! Don't let it get you down or discouraged because you'll never get over the hump.
    I'm going for mine very soon, I'm just making sure the material stick.