IOS/Firewall Downloads

kyle.tkkyle.tk Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Where can I download cisco IOS images and the PIX software. I want to get 6.3 or 7.0 for my PIX 501. And also the 12.3 for my 2500 routers. I've searched the cisco site for hours to no avail. From what I can find I probably need a SMARTnet contract or something. But i cant find where to get those either.

thanks
-kyle

Comments

• wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    you need a cco account to download from cisco.com, if your pix if new or you can get the contact number of the person who bought it you may get i that way. otherwise onyl way is to get a program called IOS hunter, I know it has 12.3 for 2500, however I couldnt find anything for pix on it.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • kyle.tkkyle.tk Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how would I get a CCO account? I did buy the PIX new nut it was off of ebay. I tried IOShunter nut the highest I could find was 12.2 and that wouldn't download. Can you send me the 12.3 if you have it.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    For the 12.3 IOS you need the 2500's with the extra 2mb on board! For a cco account you need a support contract or a CCIE, you can normally register if you buy something new and it verifys you with the contact number you supplied
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    kyle.tk wrote:
    Can you send me the 12.3 if you have it.
    Would you like fries with that???
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Ill take a milkshake while your at it icon_lol.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    there was some talk about 'educational purposes' right? c'mon guys icon_wink.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
    My question was for educational purposes...I'm trying to help him with his food groups..
    how many servings of nuts was it that we were allowed to consume these days?
    Are you saying that you get more than your daily serving requirement here?
    It's hard to count because them nut bags keep disappearing for all the unknown reasons.

I have a freind who pops them nuts into his mouth in tandem with his keepalive timers (10 secs, 20 secs) icon_lol.gif . He's very 'healthy'.
  • EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looking for IOS software? One word
    Emule
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • kyle.tkkyle.tk Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well I dont see the relevnce of Lynn's presintation slides to this thread, but I have been looking for those for a while. Thanks for sharing them.