Options

is there a failed list for 70-290

Hi everybody,

As you can see i failed my 70-290 exam today with a score of 546. Well i am ashamed of myself but I got live with it. Well for the upcomming test takers study carefully because everything can be asked plus the simulation questions.

Well that's it will try my best to pass this microsoft exam next time , but next monday i am going on vacation and going to rest my head a little bit.

CLIFF

Comments

• Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    icon_cry.gif Sorry to hear that you failed. Best of luck for next time if you do the 2nd retake with MS. I'm sure you can make it.

Have a great vacation :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Sorry to hear that, but keep your chin up.
    You will beat it next time, now you know what to expect.
  • Options
    ritamshomeritamshome Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Take heart dude!!! Maybe destiny played a cruel trick on you.Next time with renewed vigour and effort you will surely crack 70-290 exam.

Impossible means IT is POSSIBLE$$$.

signing out--ritamshome
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Sorry to hear you didn't pass, but it does happen on occasion. There's something to remember about vendor-specific tests: just because the answer is technically right, that doesn't mean it's the answer the vendor wants. Remember, there's the right way, the wrong way, and the "One Microsoft Way".

Don't worry, just study up and I'm sure you'll make it next time around.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Hard luck but sometimes these things happen!I only jus passed mine with 700 n somehow failed the XP first time round with 697 icon_redface.gif Jus makes u more determined for the next time and 70-290 is a hard exam, so dont worry about it

besta luck!! :D