Passed 701 and 702 this Morning

gbuc40gbuc40 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all.

I took both tests today and I will say that 701 IMO was much easier. I would recommend taking both in the same day since they are pretty much hand in hand. It was an easy decision as the testing center was an hour drive and didn't want to do that again.

FYI, I studied the first half of the Exam Cram book by David Prowse then lost motivation. I ended up just going straight to the practice exams and going over those that I missed. It's pretty much all I used and I did very well.

G

Comments

• tabithancalvintabithancalvin Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am studying for my A+ right now. Hopefully, I will be certified via July.
  • AintRiteAintRite Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Crongrats on passing. I should have taken both on the same day but wasn't think for some reason. Took the 701 passed scheduled the 702 for 3 days later (I know, I know) and then got sick and now am having to wait until the 13 of this month to take it now. 3 weeks after the 701. Should be a breeze as much as I have been studying for it though.
    WGU - BS: IT Security...in progress
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    icon_cool.gif
    icon_cheers.gif CongratZ!!! icon_cheers.gif
    icon_cool.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014