Options

My team is hiring (looking for people)

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
Hey guys,

There are a couple of positions that have just opened up on my team and I thought I'd pass the word around to my TE friends.

There are 2 positions that we are looking to fill. One Junos based, and the other non-Junos based: netscreen, SSL, UAC, SBR.

The positions are within Juniper's Education department, the courseware development team, and the duties consist primarily of developing the courseware used within the Education system (It's the same courseware that everybody uses to study for Juniper certification).

This is 100% work-from-home so you can live anywhere, although I do believe that they prefer that you live in North America. We do have team meetings over the phone regularly and meet in person every once in a while, so being "somewhat" close together is required.

To give a little bit of an idea of what the work is like; we just recently finished the Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC) course of which I was heavily involved. And I am now participating in the Security Bootcamp which is a 5 day course which will prepare students to take the JNCIE-SEC certification.

Having Junos/Juniper experience, Juniper certifications, and strong writing skills is a must. Ideally we're looking for somebody with JNCIE level certifications but experience can make up for this.

If you're interested please send me a PM, but feel free to ask any questions in this thread.
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments