70-680 & 70-686 Booked

gldean1980gldean1980 Banned Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Booked both the 70-680 & 70-686 for Tuesday, last minute preparation

Wish me Luck

Comments

• Jander1023Jander1023 Member Posts: 160
    Good luck!

Do you have any experience with Server 2008? The exam for the 686 has many questions that are related to Server 2008 and AD DS. I have completed the 640 and 642 and I still failed the 686 twice! It's a tough exam. I finally passed the 686 Thursday morning. (Btw, I passed both Server 2008 exams with 800+ scores the first time.)

If you have a solid understand of AD already and/or real world experience with Server 08, then you might be fine. If not, I'd reschedule the 686. Just my 2 cents.
  • Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    wow, two in one day! I could barely handle the stress of one. Let us know how you did.
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Wow..70-680 and 70-686 in the same day will be a BEAST!! Best of luck to you!!!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
    Any update on this? How did you do?
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• gldean1980gldean1980 Banned Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All

Pleased to say that i passed both exams, i am very please with the results

70-680 - score 1000
    70-686 - score 920

Can actually believe how well i went as i was as nervous as anything when i went in.
  • hamzillahamzilla Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I retract my original statement upon the basis of OP using braindumps.
  • Asif DaslAsif Dasl Member Posts: 2,116 ■■■■■■■■□□
    gldean1980 wrote: »
    Hi All

70-680 - score 1000
    70-686 - score 920

Can actually believe how well i went as i was as nervous as anything when i went in.
    Congrats on being a braindumper. You've admitted as much here already. Can't take an exam without cheating? Don't know what you were so nervous about myself, you had the answers before you even went in. You'd do well to change your ways.
  • AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    Congrats on being a braindumper. You've admitted as much here already. Can't take an exam without cheating? Don't know what you were so nervous about myself, you had the answers before you even went in. You'd do well to change your ways.

He'll figure out someday that braindumping and paying for certs won't actually get him a job.
    gldean1980 wrote: »
    Hi All

70-680 - score 1000
    70-686 - score 920

Wow...impressive scores. If only you didn't use ****... I am kind of dissapointed here. I was hope to see you pass both in the 700 area. Yeah its a low score, but something to be proud of, to defeat the two beasts on your own in one day... but you didn't icon_sad.gif

• steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Asif, good call!

"Dumper" was the first thing I thought when I saw he'd scheduled them on the same day. And then the scores!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice call out on the dumper.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Cheaters never win...just wait until someone asks him to actually do something related to those certs.
    yeah. Agreed. This does piss me off though. I busted my ass on the 680 and passed after failing once, this dude walks in and takes both beast tests and get almost perfect scores on both. I hope microsoft notices this.

• steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When I was taking the 271 this morning, this young kid started taking a MS exam right next to me. He was in there for not even 15 minutes, and was very excited when he finished.

When I was checking out, I asked the proctor how well the guy did. He checked his score and said "WOW, he really did do good". I just gave him a look of puzzlement, and said "He wasn't in there very long was he".

Blank stare from the proctor.
  • Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    I normally don't try and pile on when someone has used ****, but this guy really pisses me off. I took the 70-680 today and there is NO WAY you could get 1000 on it without seeing the actual questions. There were 5-8 questions that were just way too vague to get them all correct without having seen the actual questions.

At least I can be proud of working and studying to pass. I feel pretty confident I can do the actual work related to passing this test.

On to 70-686 next - hopefully in a week or two.
  • buddha1buddha1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys i wouldn't be to quick to judge

I have taken the 70-680 and didn't use brain **** and scored 100% and a similar score on the 70-686 (900). i didn't thinks the 76-680 was that hard at all though i do have 8 yrs exp in IT and have been supporting Win 7 since it has come out.

Maybe let this guy have his say, what happened to innocent to proven guilty?

Yes i am against brain **** but i know it is possible to get a very high score with hard work. 2 of colleagues have just done this and they never used ****.
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    buddha1 wrote: »
    Guys i wouldn't be to quick to judge

I have taken the 70-680 and didn't use brain **** and scored 100% and a similar score on the 70-686 (900). i didn't thinks the 76-680 was that hard at all though i do have 8 yrs exp in IT and have been supporting Win 7 since it has come out.

Maybe let this guy have his say, what happened to innocent to proven guilty?

Yes i am against brain **** but i know it is possible to get a very high score with hard work. 2 of colleagues have just done this and they never used ****.

Nah the guy admitted to being a chump here > http://www.techexams.net/forums/windows-7-exams/65768-what-best-practice-tests-70-680-a.html#post533636
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com