Options

Sec+ exam tomorrow

bproctorbproctor Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just joined here but I have read a lot of good info from all you guys.

I have mixed feeling about this test. I have used Skill Port, Darril's book, Exam Force, Examisms, ProProfs, PrepLogic's preview exam, and this site trying to prepare. I missed 13 of the review questions in the back of Darril's book, got an 83 on the Skill Port exam, and just barely passed the ProProfs exam. I just hope I am ready.

Anyways, thanks for everyone that has posted info on study materials and preparation tactics. Wish me luck!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    bproctor wrote: »
    I just joined here but I have read a lot of good info from all you guys.

I have mixed feeling about this test. I have used Skill Port, Darril's book, Exam Force, Examisms, ProProfs, PrepLogic's preview exam, and this site trying to prepare. I missed 13 of the review questions in the back of Darril's book, got an 83 on the Skill Port exam, and just barely passed the ProProfs exam. I just hope I am ready.

Anyways, thanks for everyone that has posted info on study materials and preparation tactics. Wish me luck!!!!

Best of luck!! passed mine today...856..take time to READ the questions!! Breath.. and select the BEST choice. :)
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Options
    JinuyrJinuyr Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The practice exam in Darril's book is a bit harder than the actual exam. As the previous poster mentioned, read it, read it, read it. Many times I've changed my answer because I miss a small word or did not read it correctly. I got an 842 at the end of it.
  • Options
    bproctorbproctor Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, I passed with an 832. I was surprised at the resemblance to a lot of the practice questions, and how they didn't ask trick questions. Now on to get the Net+ and A+.