Options

Taking the 702 tomoorw.

AintRiteAintRite Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
I feel I'm pretty well prepared for it. Just going over some of the troubleshooting and command line commands again. Will report back tomorrow with the good news.
WGU - BS: IT Security...in progress

Comments

• Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck. 701 was a breeze. 702 can be hard if you make it so... It was tougher than 701 for sure, for me.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    Yeah that's what everyone has said also. I take it at 2.30 tomorrow so that let's me go over all my notes and printouts that I made before I take the test.
  • Options
    Welp with 2 hours of sleep, a migraine headache, and not real comfortable about taking the test today....I killed it. 871. Got my first certification, now on to the Network +, Security +, etc etc.
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats dude! icon_thumright.gif
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    bproctorbproctor Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! How wordy where the questions? When I took the Sec+ most of the questions where 1 to sentences in length, but alot of the practice questions I am coming across in 702 are paragraphs. Most of the 701 practice questions are following along with the Sec+ format. I am using exam force, skill soft, and several books for my study material. What did you use?
  • Options
    I used CBT Nuggets, LabSim, and Professor Messer's free videos. Never touched a book. Yes some of those questions were 2 paragraphs and a final question long.LOL I wrote a ton of notes though. I seem to remember stuff better if I write while I listen.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the congrats also.