Passed 70-272. Officially MCDST!

Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
took the 272 exam this afternoon at 3.
received 54 of the most ridiculously easy questions.

pretty much over-prepared for almost 4 months straight since i was worried about the retirement date. Boy was that a bad idea.

There was plenty of overlap from the 271 and much A+ level questions. not too many Office 2003 questions which made me happy.
process of elimination was pretty much the best way to take the test as the test questions almost always had 2 stupid answers that you could cancel immediately.

recieved a 1000/1000 and am now officially an MCDST.

time for a beer.
2019 Goals
CompTIA Linux+
[ ] Bachelor's Degree

Comments

• steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I took mine yesterday and it had to be the easiest exam I've ever seen. 95% of the questions could be figured out by just the process of elimination.

Have your results been posted to the MCP site yet? I know there's a day or two delay, but I just want to see MCDST on my transcript!

Time to find a 682 book!
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    steve13ad wrote: »
    Congrats!

I took mine yesterday and it had to be the easiest exam I've ever seen. 95% of the questions could be figured out by just the process of elimination.

Have your results been posted to the MCP site yet? I know there's a day or two delay, but I just want to see MCDST on my transcript!

Time to find a 682 book!

nope, not there yet.
    there isnt a book on the 682.. you would need a 680 and 685 book. the knowledge jump along with 2 tests in one scares the bejeebus outta me.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass and getting MCDST certified!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!

Welcome to the MCDST club. I wonder who will be the last person to join...
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Xapt3r2ooXXapt3r2ooX Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□