Options

WGU Questions and suggestions

Xapt3r2ooXXapt3r2ooX Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if someone can send me a RAF referral code to me, so I can apply to WGU. I am interested in applying today and would like to get started asap. I talked to my enrollment counselor, but he mentioned he wouldn't be able to tell me what credits would transfer if I hadn't applied yet :\

I would really appreciate your assistance! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Xapt3r2ooX wrote: »
    I was wondering if someone can send me a RAF referral code to me, so I can apply to WGU. I am interested in applying today and would like to get started asap. I talked to my enrollment counselor, but he mentioned he wouldn't be able to tell me what credits would transfer if I hadn't applied yet :\

I would really appreciate your assistance! icon_cool.gif

Please take a moment and look around here before making a post here. We already have a thread dedicated to people that are looking for WGU referrals. Let me redirect you to the right place for that. Here you go. :D

And... to answer your question regarding credits transfer, he or she's right. You need to apply then send in your official transcript to have them evaluated. You will be able to get a full report right after you apply.
  • Options
    Xapt3r2ooXXapt3r2ooX Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks knight.