CBT Nugget for 70-290

biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was thinking of purchasing CBT Nugget for studying and wanted some input from anyone that has purchased this and if you would recommend it over any other study program out there? Thanks.

Comments

• biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Decided to go ahead and give it a try. I also have Transcender and MS Press book on the way.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The CBT Nuggets material is, by far, some of the best video-based training you can get these days. Videos are no replacement for textbooks since it's difficult to cram as much info into them as you can with print, but as supplementary material to help you visualize and understand what you're reading you can't go wrong.

I like to use CBT Nuggets in two ways: first, when studying for a new exam, I sit down and watch the series end-to-end as a 'preview' of what I'm diving into. Then, as I read chapters and do lab-work, I watch the corresponding videos to help nail down details and reinforce concepts. So far, it's been a pretty good system. They're also great for reviewing anything you're weak on or feel unsure about as you're approaching test-time.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I do the same thing. I watch all the CBT videos, go through the book, then watch the videos a second time.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    jestaime wrote: »
    100% valid ****. I passed today with 899.
    Thank a lot ********* !

Stay out of my server room you clown.
  • pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    Turgon wrote: »
    Stay out of my server room you clown.

LOL I dont think your being harsh enough :P
  • pzeropzero Member Posts: 192
    jestaime wrote: »
    100% valid ****. I passed today with 899.
    Thank a lot ********* !

You only got 899 AND you used a ****? lame