Options

Urgent Advice Needed!

JugglingRefereeJugglingReferee Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi.

Through a set of a crazy schedule, a bad memory on my part, and some after-hours contract work that I was able to secure, I am just over a week away from the June 30th deadline for an MS voucher that I purchased.

I have two exams left to use.

I wrote the MCDST a couple of weeks ago and pretty much breezed through them.

I'd like to find 2 remaining exams that are the easiest to pass.

I'm looking for the 2 easiest MCITP exams.

070-623 looks easy. Though I don't have much experience with Vista, but how hard can the items on that list be?

Or... What about 070-680?

Or... Is 070-685 a difficult exam?

Thank you!

(moved from MCITP on 200icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm not a M$er but from what I heard none of the MCITP exams are easy (even harder since R2). The 70-680 is actually a new killer as well. If you havent started studying for any of these exams at this point, you might have to let one go. I know giving up is always bad advice but if the above scenario is indeed true resistance is futile.

EDIT: If you've been working with any MS technologies as a seasoned admin during your after hour contracts or regular work you could potentially try for that specific skills exam. You'd have to bone up hard on R2 though (assuming you don't already work with it).
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    70-680 is no joke. Even if you support W7 every day you could fail. I also forgot about a Dreamspark voucher I had and last week booked 70-646 for 6/28 as it is the only exam I know I can pass with 2 weeks study plus it will give me MCITP:SA. Check the objectives of the exam you are interested in a make the call.
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You could sell it on here or Ebay, though there are quite a few on Ebay for sale that expire on June 30th. I'm going to write the MCDST next week, so i might be interested.

How are the MCITP exams harder? More sims or in depth questions?
  • Options
    I've spent 10+ years in IT, and I've taken to new jobs well. The contracts of late have been to develop websites.

I do think that I can do an exam in a week. I'm thinking 685 may be the easiest. I'm definitely not doing 680. LOL
  • Options
    kevozz wrote: »
    You could sell it on here or Ebay, though there are quite a few on Ebay for sale that expire on June 30th. I'm going to write the MCDST next week, so i might be interested.

How are the MCITP exams harder? More sims or in depth questions?

If you're interested in making a deal.... TechExams@my_username-dot-info