Passed ICND2!!!!

Javi437Javi437 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well after about 5 months of hitting the lab and books hard i passed with a score of 902.

Configure and troubleshoot a switch with VLAN 93%
Implement an ip addressing scheme and ip services 75%
Configure and troubleshoot basic operation and routing 87%
Implement and verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACL 83%
Implement and verify WAN links 83%

I want to thanks TE community you guys def helped out a lot.
CCENT

Comments

• VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Impressive sir!icon_thumright.gif
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    What materials did you use to study ICND2?
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Javi437Javi437 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Iused the cbt nuggets videos, cisco press by Wendell Odem and a lot of Lab time. Not to mention this site as well as the cisco learning network site. My lab consist of 871 Router, 2 2503, 1 2620, 2 3550 and a 2924 switch.
    CCENT
  • lochmoighlochmoigh Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    Currently Reading:
    ICND2 Official Exam Guide
    Second Edition Wendell Odom
    CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802
    31 days Before your CCNA Allan Johnson
    Network Warrior: Everything you need to know that wasn't on the CCNA exam Gary A. Donahue

Looking for IT openings in East TN
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Wayhey, it's been a good week for both of us as it took me about that long as well. Congrats to you.

What's next?
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!!icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    Well i start a new Job next week, level 1 tech support for a company that provides business class services (t1, voip, cloud etc). They are big on the voip and no sure if i chould get my CCNA Voice or just got CCNP.
    CCENT
    llllllllll
    CCENT
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If you think that Voice would help you out in moving on up in the company, then go for it.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You want to do the certifications that will help you do your (new) job better. Then you work on the certifications that help you get your next job (or promotion).

If you can't figure it out at your new job by observation, then ask your boss.

If they aren't a certification friendly shop, then phrase your question based on the skills you'd learn studying for the certification.

If they are certification friendly shop, just ask or look at what certifications your co-workers have (and what do the people in the team/group you'd want to work with next year have) that are relevant to the job.

Congratulations on the Job!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congratulations on the pass!

Also, mikej412 made the best recommendation:
    1. Get good at your current job.
    2. Get ready for your next job.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • TesseracTTesseracT Member Posts: 167
    Nice one dude. If I lived closer I'd shout you a beer!
    Thanks guys, have another question though? My lab consist of a 831 router, 2 2503 and a 2620 with 1wic-1t and a Wic-2t along with 2 3550 and a 2924. I want to start with the route exam for the ccnp. What else would be needed to at least get started with the route exam.
    CCENT
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63