Options

Way to start the day

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
Has anybody ever had the privilege of reading about an attack on one of the departments in their company via an online news source.

Case in point, Woke up this morning, poured a cup of coffee, logged into my pc and checked the news. Came across this on drudgereport.com.
Hacker Group Posts Arizona Police Documents - WSJ.com

Anybody else had this happen? Thankfully this wasn't my department and we are not directly affected by the this recent event. Indirectly yes and no I won't go into details.
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments

• Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I found out one day the guy who worked at the end of the row from me was arrested by the FBI for selling trade secrets to the Chinese.
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Of course I spend the entire weekend testing, re-testing and then testing again the servers, websites, email and databases to ensure they are locked down and secured only to find out that lulzsec is disbanding. F%^ing Quitters. Now its off to do the homework I had planned to start Friday night and turn in Monday.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)