What kind of job i can have with?

gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197
A technician degree in Networks and systems
CCNA and CCNA Sec and a 1 year exp in an internship as a support technician (fixing pc , installing drivers, Nic,Troubleshooting pc )

Comments

• EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
  • VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Do you have those two Cisco certs yet that you listed? If so do your homework on the job boards and read requirements/responsibilities then apply to what you feel comfortable with. Those two certs should help you get your foot in the door indeed.Good luck
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197
    VAHokie56 wrote: »
    Do you have those two Cisco certs yet that you listed? If so do your homework on the job boards and read requirements/responsibilities then apply to what you feel comfortable with. Those two certs should help you get your foot in the door indeed.Good luck
    yes i do i did the ccna Sec this past week
  • drew726drew726 Member Posts: 237
    a NOC job
    Completed Courses:
    SSC1, SST1, AXV1, TTV1, ABV1, TNV1, AHV1, BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LUT1, GAC1, IWC1, INC1, HHT1, LAT1, QLT1, CLC1, IWT1 TPV1, INT1, TSV1, LET1, BOV1, AJV1, ORC1, MGC1, BRV1, AIV1, WFV1,
    TWA1, CPW2
    Incompleted Courses:
    nothing :)