Passed ICND1

michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
I passed ICND1! 1st try was last week and I got a 787. Needed 804. I'm guessing I missed it by 1 or 2 questions... oh, and I had like a half hour left. Too bad I couldn't review! lol. This time, I got a 899 and still had like a half hour left. Now to start ICND2. Thanks everyone for your help on this site, even if I was more of a lurker!

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4

Comments

• foxhenryfoxhenry Banned Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck for ICND2..
  • smashedpumpkinssmashedpumpkins Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Comes to show that you can get a harder test at times and an easier at others. I'm sure you studdied your weaknesses though and were ready to take it out. Did you feel the material was easier this time or equally challenging?
    Fortune favors the brave.
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! And good luck going forward.
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wow lol, congrats man, I took my ICND1 and got a 799 and needed 804 to pass. I'm taking it again on july 5th.
    In pursuit of CCNA:SECURITY; CCNP; THEN MCSE
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the Pass icon_cheers.gif and the CCENT!! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with your ICND2 studies icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    wow lol, congrats man, I took my ICND1 and got a 799 and needed 804 to pass. I'm taking it again on july 5th.

Hit the books hard this weekend. You got this!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats, it always pays to get straight back in the saddle after a fail.
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    Comes to show that you can get a harder test at times and an easier at others. I'm sure you studdied your weaknesses though and were ready to take it out. Did you feel the material was easier this time or equally challenging?

The test was very different the 2nd time. A couple of areas that I had 100% the first time I got 75%, and an area that I got 67% the first time I got a 100% on the 2nd time... I think they were equally challenging.

Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105

good luck. You're so close, you'll make it next time!