CISSP Sponsor Needed

LinuxCubsLinuxCubs Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I have 10+ years experience in 2+ domains.

Would anyone here like to sponsor me? I'd be happy to verify work experience & knowledge.

Thanks!
LC

Comments

• ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    I believe the intention of ISC2 is that you find someone that has worked with you to sponsor you for CISSP.

I might be wrong, so please someone chime in here and correct me. I would suggest just allow ISC2 to be your sponsor thats what I did and the turn around was rather quick.

Good luck and congrats on the CISSP pass.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    The endorsement form says "I affirm... that I personally know the candidate named above."

I may be wrong but based on your post count I think no one here meets that requirement. Best option would be to have ISC2 endorse you.
  • GangstaNerdGangstaNerd Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree with cyberguypr! Either find a CISSP that knows you and can actually verify your work and experience or allow ISC2 to audit your background. Its kinda inappropriate to ask someone on here to endorse you, my best advice to you is to read the ethic rules of a CISSP.
  • guessswh0guessswh0 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your best bet will not be getting a random person to sponsor you. if you don;t know another CISSP certified person, then go through the ISC2. They offer themselves as someone who can certify people in the case they don't know another CISSP individual