Night of the "creeps".

AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
I was sitting on a couch infront of a laptop studying. Suddently i felt something creeping up my leg. Assuming it was a bug since i'm sitting directly under the light, i tugged violently at my jeans to get it off. Out of curiosity i looked down. What i saw scared the **** out of me. Lying there next to my leg was a brown "SPIDER" as big as pound. It was not just an ordinary spider and i dont know where the hell it came from. Instinctively i smacked it with the nearest object i could lay my hands on. I left it lying there for dead i resumed what i was doing.

A few minutes later i checked it out and to my horror, what had been dead only a few minutes ago was crawling slowly towards my feet preparing for the final kill i guess. I grabbed a piece of wood and on sensing danger it crawled under the PC desk. I hunted it down and when i found i let it have some carpet bombsicon_twisted.gif . I think now its dead or dying at least.

Apparently i only got back from vacation last week so tommorrow i'm gonna have to check my entire crib thoroughly(strange the hover didnt suck it up). I'm going back to my studies but my eyes are wide shut.

I
Hard times on planet earth.

Comments

• johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    You should have smashed it with your laptop, would have killed it in one shot icon_lol.gif

That would make for a "priceless" tech support phone call icon_redface.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    You should have smashed it with your laptop, would have killed it in one shot

icon_lol.gif

I'd rather let it have me for snack that turn my good old laptop into a weapon of giant spider destruction.
    Hard times on planet earth.