A+ 701 Exam today

jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello guys.. I got my first test today..
I'm really nervous. I done alot of Practice exams and such. Pass them all with 90's <-8 or more exams 100 questions each.

Should i study up on irqs before the test?

Also, what is the deadline before taking the next exam

Comments

• joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't worry about IRQ's, i didn't get a single question on those. Good luck!
  • jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What type of questions did you get?
  • LoMoLoMo Banned Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn't get any IRQ questions either. You should do well on it.
  • kamay44kamay44 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What practice exams are you using ??? I want to take the test the next week, but i dont feel ready.
  • LoMoLoMo Banned Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What books are you guys using? I used the All in One and loved it.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Woah, I seriously did the test in 30 mins and got a 852 out of 900.. That was the easiest test i took ever. Anyways, Does anyone know when the deadline for me to take the next exam?
  • kamay44kamay44 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!! could u please tell me what practice test did u use and what topic was the hardest part of the test??
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63