Certification Embroidered Patches? Iron-Ons?

sharpescaladesharpescalade Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yes yes...i know this sound alittle crazy..

I have my work polos and I want to get patches for IT certifications I hold.

I have looked and looked and cannot find anything on this.

I cannot find Pins, Iron-Ons,Embroidery, you name it....I even thought about buying a machine and making my own since it seems its so hard to find someone who sells this.... Help...anyone know anything about this?
Compaq Accredited Professional ~ HP Systems Engineer ~ CompTIA A+ ~ CompTIA Network+ ~ CompTIA i-Net+ ~ CompTIA HTI+ ~ CompTIA Project+ ~ CompTIA Security+ ~ INTEL Certified Solutions Provider

Comments

• bjuarbebjuarbe Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes! Finally someone who know what I want. Id sooo buy some patches.
    Theres JUSToneBOBBY!
  • hempyukhempyuk Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I dont think any one makes this (I could be wrong) but i think what u can do is get one of them T shirt printing sets.......... or go to a T shirt printer and say i want this on a T shirt

hemp
    Why would you want to show employees or people that you have various certifications. I'm not trying to be rude 1 bit, but it's kind of like boasting abour your credentials. The less they know the better, because when they ask you what knowledge you have or they need help with something specific...you can suprise them instead! I work with employees that boast about their A+ cert all the time...They think its like a Cisco cert or something.
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Be proud of what you have earned. If you have A+ and nothing else, be proud of it. You still earned it. Some people prefer to wait and suprise people and others would rather display it. I think either is fine but you will probably not see me with a patch on my clothing. I don't even wear my pins but I do display my certifications in frames proudly.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Yeh....whatever works :D