Passed CCNA Sec

remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
Yet another pass post. My CCNA was due to expire on 7/2 and I took the exam on 7/1. Passed with 966/1000.
I used Transignal with Chris Bryant and Cisco Press book.
I also used SDM on GNS3 and Cisco Packet Tracer. I had GNS3 set up on a VM. Had some problems with Java but once I downgraded my Java everything worked like a charm.

I am going to do a video on getting SDM to work in GNS3 and put it up on my site soon.

Comments

• gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
    Congrat!!!!!!!
    ‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
    you'll never get it done"
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Congrats!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
    Thanks everyone. Going to begin on the CCNP Switch exam. I'm not waiting to the last minute like I did this time. I cut it very close.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congrats on the pass!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63