Options

Certification Embroidered Patches? Iron-Ons?

sharpescaladesharpescalade Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yes yes...i know this sound alittle crazy..

I have my work polos and I want to get patches for IT certifications I hold.

I have looked and looked and cannot find anything on this.

I cannot find Pins, Iron-Ons,Embroidery, you name it....I even thought about buying a machine and making my own since it seems its so hard to find someone who sells this.... Help...anyone know anything about this?
Compaq Accredited Professional ~ HP Systems Engineer ~ CompTIA A+ ~ CompTIA Network+ ~ CompTIA i-Net+ ~ CompTIA HTI+ ~ CompTIA Project+ ~ CompTIA Security+ ~ INTEL Certified Solutions Provider

Comments

• Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    from whom and for what. Lets see as I recall but may be fuzzy Microsoft sends you a lapel pin for sure for each cert and you can buy polos based on your certs from the MCP store. Cisco I believe you can buy polos. CompTIA will let you select a pin with each annual membership, but I don't think they send them with the cert. They don't have polos any more unless you take a small or medium. ETA sends a pin for each cert also. I don't remember if Novell does anything anymore as I quit staying current long ago. I don't think anyone lets you just go to an embroidery shop and do your own thing as there are generally strict rules on logo use by everyone.

p.s. that chick magnet rumor is really just a rumor you know.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    sharpescaladesharpescalade Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yeah i didnt know if there was somewhere you can buy patches or something or pins...

i ordered my NET+ pin logo from CompTIA also...

...i just worked hard for all my certs and want to inform my customers and everyone where i wear my workshirts that im certified....
    Compaq Accredited Professional ~ HP Systems Engineer ~ CompTIA A+ ~ CompTIA Network+ ~ CompTIA i-Net+ ~ CompTIA HTI+ ~ CompTIA Project+ ~ CompTIA Security+ ~ INTEL Certified Solutions Provider
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□