ITIL Expert Accredited online course

nithichrisnithichris Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone provide the ITIL Expert Accredited online course. I am in India.

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi there

You'll find a number of online providers who provide accredited Expert training and access to exams.

They include:

www.itiltrainingonline.com (disclosure: my organisation)
    www.itsmsolutions.com
    www.mountainview.ca

You can check a company is accredited by using the ITIL Official Site, or contacting the relevant examination institute mentioned on the training providers site. If you've got any questions about online ITIL training, please feel free to message me.

kind regards

Claire
  • brunodamascenobrunodamasceno Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire,

I got a question...
    Is your company (www.itiltrainingonline.com ) the same as www.itiltrainingzone.com?

Thanks!
    Bruno
    Hi Bruno

Yes, that's right.

ITIL Training Zone is the site we sell all our individual courses from. ITIL Training Online is reserved purely for people who are signed up to our Experts program.

They get access to the courses via the site, but also a closed forum where they can interact with other program members.

Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions.

Claire
  • NeoartNeoart Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire,

I am interested in going on for an online service transition course. Can you help ?
    Hi there

You can sit an online ST course with us certainly - you do need to be Foundation accredited before you take any of the Intermediates.

Our course information is here:
    ITIL Service Transition Lifecycyle Online ITIL Training Course

And you can check out the other training providers I mentioned higher in the thread of course. Some training providers offer more time, or less time, include the exam and the book or don't - so it's worth doing a comparison.

If you've got any questions feel free to message me.

Claire
    Hi Claire,

I'm sorry for asking you that.. but how/where can I confirm that the courses AND the exams provided by www.itiltrainningzone.com are really accredited by OGC?

I mean, that they'll really provide me the ITIL Expert Certification.

Thanks,
    Bruno
    That's us! :D

You can check on the main accreditor site as you have done to see if a training company is accredited.

You can also check on the individual Examination Institute's websites to see what products they are accredited in - as some companies only offer Foundation training.

For example - this is our page on the Loyalist website: Current Training Partner - ITIL Training Zone