Exam is scheduled

brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
Scheduled for July 26, wanted it sooner, but it was the first available day where I want to take it. So, now I have more time to review.

Comments

• DragonNOA1DragonNOA1 Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bring it! You can do this. Having over a week will let you review each area from the main objectives in detail.
    The command line, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age
  • brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DragonNOA1 wrote: »
    Bring it! You can do this. Having over a week will let you review each area from the main objectives in detail.

Thank you for that link and words of encouragement. I think what I am going to do though is just keep going over my Testout material, Testout hasn't failed me yet. And I haven't failed any tests using Testout.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm sure you already know the reputation on this one. Just keep your cool and review those difficult concepts and you should do just fine.

Good Luck!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for your wishes of good luck.
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    I'm sure you already know the reputation on this one. Just keep your cool and review those difficult concepts and you should do just fine.

Good Luck!

From what I gather it is more like "The Beast's" big brother.

I'm finding that I am able to keep my cool more and more on these tests. I just need to keep it in mind that I end the tests with a lot of time left and just take my time on each question. Sometimes I feel like I am rushing through questions because I am afraid I will run out of time. When I was done my last test, I almost felt like I could have taken a 20 minute nap in the middle of it. I actually could have, I ended it with an hour to go.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    briangl wrote: »
    When I was done my last test, I almost felt like I could have taken a 20 minute nap in the middle of it. I actually could have, I ended it with an hour to go.

I think it was my AD test, I left to go to the bathroom. Not because I had to go, but just because I felt like taking a stroll and I had gobs of time left. Certainly nothing to get used to because with the 298 and 299 exams (if you take them) they barely give you enough time to finish a single pass through. But if you have the time, sometimes a short walk for a sip of water can clear your mind and help you view things differently.
    Decide what to be and go be it.