Options

Passed A+

kast1kast1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
My first IT certification accomplished.
I passed 220-701 last month with a 728, and took 220-702 today and passed with a 773.

I studied using Mike Meyers A+ all in one and watch professor messer videos.

My next goal is CCNA, which I started while waiting for the right time to take my 220-702 exam.

Comments

• Options
    joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    btlegacybtlegacy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congratulations to you! What is your projected date for the CCNA?
  • Options
    maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    sukhi1984sukhi1984 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    any have study material for A+ comptia or can tell me any link or website for prepratoin
  • Options
    kast1kast1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to you! What is your projected date for the CCNA?

I plan on taking the ICND1 at the end of August and study about two months or more for ICND2.

When I was studying A+, it wasn't exciting to learn as compared to CCNA. I am enjoying studying for the exam and hopefully take it sooner than expected.
  • Options
    epedrosaepedrosa Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A+ is killing me. Material is so boring and I cant wait to move on to CCNA. Congrats!
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    kast1 wrote: »
    I plan on taking the ICND1 at the end of August and study about two months or more for ICND2.

When I was studying A+, it wasn't exciting to learn as compared to CCNA. I am enjoying studying for the exam and hopefully take it sooner than expected.

Sounds like you've got it all planned out. What materials will you be using? Are you going to buy a lab or use the simulators that are available?
  • Options
    CareerChangeITCareerChangeIT Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and now work on gaining some experience before diving into more certs...