Accredited ITIL expert online training provider

smilingabhisheksmilingabhishek Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have completed my ITIL foundation exam and want to presue my journey towards acquring ITIL expert status.

Can anyone please suggest based on your experience accredited ITIL expert online training service provider based on quality of service and cost.

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have completed my ITIL foundation exam and want to presue my journey towards acquring ITIL expert status.

Can anyone please suggest based on your experience accredited ITIL expert online training service provider based on quality of service and cost.

Google ITIL trainingzone they are very good.
  • fmadhounfmadhoun Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    If you are planning to achieve the ITIL Expert then go to www.itiltrainingonline.com
    This is an accredited training organization, they ara supportive, responsive and offer a high quality program with reasonable costs.
    I am currently studying the Expert program with them, achieved the Service Operation and currently preparing for Service Transition.
  • smilingabhisheksmilingabhishek Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the prompt response.When did you join the expert program with www.itiltrainingonline.com ?.How much time did it take you to complete SO module.Is the training material provided on their portal is enough to pass the life cycle modules?
    Actually I joined the SO as an individual course in April 2011 and after passing the SO I decided to continue toward the expert level.

This took me about 60-65 hours including the CORE BOOK which is the most important reference for those exams, and it may take less or more time depending on your experience. For example, I expect that the ST will take more time with me than the SO as my work experience is more focused on IT Operations. Other people I know, the SO took around OR more than 80-90 hour due to the lack of their operational experience. Other people, it took only the recommended hours (42 hours) and passed with high score.

It also depend on your learning style and your ability to accept knowledge from online learning programs. For me, I like taking my own study note while watching the video tutorial as this simplify any new concepts that I am unfamiliar with, and gives me an opportunity to quickly review the material when needed.

The material provided is good and covers the syllabus units and it helps. But again, it is highly recommended to read the relevant sections in the core book. This is what I do.

You can access their sample material and then judge. You may have a different opinion.
    http://www.itiltrainingzone.com/itil-expert-training-sampler.html

Sorry for the long reply.
  • smilingabhisheksmilingabhishek Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for explaining it at length..just one quick question...you refer to core book prescribed by OGC or the ones which are given as a part of the study material by itiltrainingzone.
    I mean the Official Publication by OGC.