Passed 70-643 & 70-647!!

camaro684camaro684 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Glad I'm finished with everything. Not the greatest scores, a 700/1000 and 747/1000 but I have completed everything. I don't think I could have completed everything without such an outstanding instructor. Sixteen hours of study everyday paid off. icon_study.gif

These test are passable and believe it or not, Microsoft does put the answers in the question. You just have to read the question and reason it out based on what you have read and your knowledge.

Now it's time to decompress and sleep...........sleeping.gif

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats man! Was this done on a single day? These tests are gruelling, the 647 is moreso.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • camaro684camaro684 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No, not at all, it was 2 days inbetween each.
  • camaro684camaro684 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    70-647 was not that bad. Testlest didn't bother me that bad, I just wish it was a split screen instead of clicking back and forth.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on passes!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your passes! You knocked out a lot of exams this month.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Way to go with passing these. I'm current'y studying 70-649 and 70-647 and am kinda struggling to stay focussed with the topics.