Jnsa & jnss

NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
Has anyone had the opportunity to take either of these exams? I have recently been hired by a Juniper partner as a Sales Engineer and the Juniper rep recommended going through each training program to get up to speed on Juniper products quickly.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
    Well, if you have access to the partner portal, you will be able to watch all the presentations and stuff and then also click on a link to do the exams. You can do most of them a few times every 24 hours or so. There is definitely a great deal of good material in there but you will need to take some serious notes if you want to learn something. I found that most of the good stuff is told by the presenter and isn't really mentioned on the slides themselves :)

Cheers,

Fin
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks for the info! I actually have access to a huge Juniper lab, so I will be taking notes during all the presentations and then trying everything out in the lab.

If I'm reading their site correctly as well...you gain credits for each training you complete which can be used for instructor lead or online training to their certification path. That's pretty cool and saves me a lot of money :D