Options

Understanding and Troubleshooting DNS in Windows 2000

Microsoft has released a free training course titled "Understanding and Troubleshooting DNS in Windows 2000" that is available for download as a compressed file that contains a CD ISO image and instructions about how to create a CD from the image. This course provides in-depth discussion of Domain Name Service (DNS) as implemeted in Windows 2000, with emphasis on best practices for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the DNS Client service and DNS Server service in Windows 2000 networking and Active Directory directory service environments.

Download it from here:
icon_arrow.gifUnderstanding and Troubleshooting DNS in Windows 2000

Be sure to download this from a high speed connection - On my cable modem this took over 15 minutes to download.
Pavlov
A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Wow, looks pretty good.

MS should make more of these available :)

For those that do not have a CD recorder ( icon_confused.gif)
    http://www.winimage.com/download.htm
    This shareware tool will allow you to extract the contents of the ISO file without burning it to CD.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    Pavlov wrote:
    Be sure to download this from a high speed connection - On my cable modem this took over 15 minutes to download.

i started to download it to have it for when i decide whether or not i will attempt mcsa and the download is not available at that time. LOL. on my 56k connection is looks like it's going to take between 9.5 and 13 hours. good job i use download accelerator with resume.
    A+ Moderator