Options

Any clue on when Juniper will....

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
include logical systems in their SRX lineup. I heard someone say that it is coming soon on JUNOS 10 code.

Any Juniper gurus know for sure? It would be nice to see an SRX capable of implementing 5 -10 logical systems, or 15 like the M Series do.

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    They are coming soon thankfully. I thought it was scheduled for 11.x train, but might be the 12.x train. Not completely sure. I've got emails on it in my inbox somewhere, but stupid outlook stopped functioning properly and I can't search through my email......
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    brocbroc Member Posts: 167
    They are available with 11.2. Juniper call them LSYS for Logical Systems.

New Junos® Security Tool: Logical Systems for the ... - Page 2 - J-Net Community

And the good news is that it allows up to 32 different logical firewalls.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
  • Options
    Nice, so it is the 11.x train. Can't wait to try it out. :) Well, that is as soon 11.2 hits the shelves.

-Bender
  • Options
    Keep in mind this is for the High End SRX systems. So 3k and 5k with the 1400 supporting it later.

Branch SRX, 100, 210, 220, 240, and 650, won't have LSYS icon_sad.gif

-Bender