Options

Cisco "enrolled" date

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

Just wondering when you check your certification status on the cisco tracking website, what does it mean by "enorolled date_here". I have sat an exam towards my ccnp ages ago, but havent had a chance to do anymore due to work/Degree commitments and are just trying to work out when i took the exam before i have to re sit it! ha. i take it the date stated in the enrollment is the date of the last exam you passed towards the certification?

Thanks
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think it means that whenever you take a cert that can be applied towards another it auto enrolls you... It says I am enrolled in a ton of them on mine.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    yeah thats what i thought to be honest, as i have taken the switch exam. However, the enrolled date is the date that i passed my CCNA. I took my switch exam some time after the date specified. Ive emailed support anyway so hopefully should hear something back as i couldnt find much searching the FAQ etc.

• Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It means you met a prerequisite for that cert on that date. Prerequisite for CCNP is CCNA, so you were enrolled for the CCNP when you completed your CCNA. Completing CCNA opens up CCNP and the various CCNA specializations for you on the date your CCNA was completed.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    Ah i see. thanks for the info. Still no reply from my email to support as yet.