comptia a+ questions

cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just finished my associates in computer information technology. I have been studying for the A+. Does anyone know approximately how many questions are on the test? I think I am in studying overkill mode. I have several books and the virtual test center from sybex. The variance of the questions on practice tests I have been taking are getting confusing. I even ran into contradicting questions. Any suggestions to which are the more legitamate study sites? Oh one more... The sybex trainer's questions can be a little complex compared to other practice test I have taken. Are the A+ test questions complex or simplified or mixed.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The current amount of questions is 20 to 30 per exam.

Besides our own A+ TechNotes and practice exams, try the link sections on these pages:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_aplusos.shtml
  • bob johnsonbob johnson Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The best place to get info on any test you are taking is the site of the vedor itself. (i.e. - CompTIA - for this question)

From ComTIA's site :
    A+ exams consist of two exams and both tests are administered in an adaptive format. Each test consists of 20 - 30 questions and are scored on a scale of 0 - 1300. The minimum passing score for the A+ Core Hardware exam is 596 and the minimum passing score for the A+ OS Technologies exam is 600. Thirty minutes are allowed to complete each exam.

HTH :)
    Bob Johnson
  • cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :D Thanks for the very fast reply. (lol matter of minutes). This has to be one of the best forums that I have ran across. Yes Webmaster I did check out your links. thx