Opinions on Trainsignal training videos

What is your opinion on Trainsignal training videos? Does it help you prepare for the exam as well as having the book? I used to use quickcert.com, but they are wanting to charge me $1000 for most of the training material above the A+ certification.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Try a search in the forums for "trainsignal" and you'll find many opinions from others who used TrainSignal's videos. Also check out the following thread: http://www.techexams.net/forums/network/66499-using-only-videos-pass.html
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I watched some videos of CCNA from Trainsignal, i really liked the explanation of Chris Bryant.
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Like all of the CBTs and live training courses, it really depends on the lecturer as to how good the lessons are and if his/her teaching method suits your learning style.

Some are great, some will put you to sleep or just be plain annoying.
  • andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    hello,
    The video i used i bought it on eBay for just a little amount and its good, though i have not seen people in any forum talked about it but for me the video not bad at all,i think the company is training solutions,the video is not bad at all.Maybe you can check on it.
  • mypcrepairguymypcrepairguy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The worst CBT video I ever had the unfortunate pleasure to watch was the one for Project+. That being said I find CBT videos to be rather spot on for helping study for various certifications.

If you are seeking A+ / Network+ certifications DO NOT SPEND a penny on any videos! Please visit this site and review the free content posted by James Messer.
    Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Nework+, Microsoft Certification Training

He does a fantastic job of explaining the content for the exams and as an added bonus they are free!

Just my .02
    Good luck!
    (Start date 1/01/2011) BSIT: Network Design and Management

Units to Complete: (33)
    CLC1, WFV1(LOL), AKV1, TPV1(wip), AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Transfered Units: (34)
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1,

Completed Units by Certification: (30)
    TEV1, TTV1, ABV1, TNV1, TSV1

:study:currently reading: CompTIA Project+ Study Guide (Exam PK0-003) by Kim Heldman and William Heldman
  • MrSwissCheeseMrSwissCheese Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A collegue of mine had picked up a copy of the 70-680, Windows 7 training material and let me borrow it when he was done. I will say it was very helpful. That being said, I think it left a lot to be desired as far as a single point of training. I felt there were a lot of topics that weren't covered nearly as in depth as they needed to be for the exam - at least not so far as I felt comfortable. The classes I've taken in person I felt were much more thorough.