Options

Passed!

fualkerfualker Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
I used my second try today and passed with a 737. The simulations I got this time were much easier than the first time. I used CBT nuggets which I highly recommend. They are somewhat fun to watch and he throws in real world tips continuously. The most prevalent topics were by far NTFS/share permissions, then user/group resources, and finally disaster recovery/backups. How does the 291 stack up as far as difficulty compared to the 290?

Comments

• Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Good job, thanks 4 the tip. Good luck, buddy. Way 2 hang in there
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I am glad you passed on the second chance. Another great accomplishment.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    DaPunnisherDaPunnisher Member Posts: 108
    Did you get alot of questions about changing from one group scope to another?
  • Options
    fualkerfualker Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 3 questions directly relating to group scopes. You really have to understand domain local, global, universal groups and how they relate to not get confused on a lot of the other questions because they throw the terminology around throughout the test. Also know when they apply to the functional level being native or mixed to narrow down on your options.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations!

Nice job. Guess the rewards of sticking to the fight must surely taste sweeter than the victory.

icon_cheers.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.