CCNP Journey

2»

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Panzer919 wrote: »
    I think the only real difference is something to do with the NAT. Other than that I am pretty sure they the same.

They F'd nat up royally apparently lol. I'll have to check tonight.
  • Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    They F'd nat up royally apparently lol. I'll have to check tonight.

That's what I heard. We had a consultant in for our Nexus upgrade and we were talking and he pretty much said if you go to the latest code you might as well start over. Needless to say we're still on 825
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Well this has to be put on hold. My boss told me to do CCNP:Sec so this will have to come at some point in the future. I really wanted to do CCNP:Sec anyway so I'm happy. Now someone want to buy me some ASA 5505s?

If your boss has TOLD you to get CCNP Security, shouldn't he be providing all the resources you should need?!?!?
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have ASAs at work but I want some for home.
  • ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well this has to be put on hold. My boss told me to do CCNP:Sec so this will have to come at some point in the future. I really wanted to do CCNP:Sec anyway so I'm happy. Now someone want to buy me some ASA 5505s?
    Good timing for you. Cisco Press ebook deal of the day is for the 642-637 SECURE exam.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%