Options

Cisco Gold Partner Requirements

NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
cpp_web-graph.jpg

According to this image. A company needs 4 CCIE's to become Gold Partner. I was wondering if that's the only thing that is needed?
How many individual does it need to become a Gold Partner?
Can it be a person have 2 different CCIE (RS + SP) then another person to have 2 CCIE (wireless + voice) and become a Gold partner or does it need to be 4 individuals with different CCIE = 4 CCIE?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    I'm not sure about the overall number of people needed, but I can tell you that multiple certs don't count with a single person. If they require two CCIEs, one dual CCIE won't cut it. That's what I've been told.
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    NOC-Ninja wrote: »
    cpp_web-graph.jpg

According to this image. A company needs 4 CCIE's to become Gold Partner. I was wondering if that's the only thing that is needed?
    How many individual does it need to become a Gold Partner?
    Can it be a person have 2 different CCIE (RS + SP) then another person to have 2 CCIE (wireless + voice) and become a Gold partner or does it need to be 4 individuals with different CCIE = 4 CCIE?

Thanks

It's quite simple. You need four different individuals with CCIE's to get Gold partner status. This is where the term 'gold rush' applied in the late nineties when 100K per year was a lot of money. People easily earned it just by joining a company giving them Gold Partner status from Cisco. Today many companies simply hire on cheaper CCIE's from developing countries to get the status.
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    Thanks guys. I've been thinking of getting into this after I get the CCIE. (thats if I passed the CCIE)