Passed the Exam Today!!!!

IT ManIT Man Member Posts: 159
Just want to say that I passed my CCNA Security exam today with a score of 988/1000. I want to thank some of the folks in this forum, I have been reading some of the post and they have been very helpful. Now on to 642-637.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars. - Les Brown

Comments

• whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on your pass. I have a fellow member/friend who is planning to take this soon. Pretty hard? Any suggestions for focused study material?
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Congrats!!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass! What did you use to study?
  • johnnyarksjohnnyarks Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    how long did it take to study for ?
  • andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    congrats,that is very high mark,what are the materials you use to study
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
  • cpmcmahcpmcmah Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is one of the main problems with forums on the internet. Someone makes a thread and never maintains it nor reponds to questions asked. Why even create a thread if you aren't going to see it through?
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cpmcmah wrote: »
    This is one of the main problems with forums on the internet. Someone makes a thread and never maintains it nor reponds to questions asked. Why even create a thread if you aren't going to see it through?
    i think its bcos there is no notification in his email to notify him that people has responded to his comments
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • cpmcmahcpmcmah Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nethacker wrote: »
    i think its bcos there is no notification in his email to notify him that people has responded to his comments

You're probably right. I shouldn't have judged so soon as I've just come across a thread where someone replied a year later. lol

So I guess it's not a matter of replying, but a timing issue. ;)
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cpmcmah wrote: »
    You're probably right. I shouldn't have judged so soon as I've just come across a thread where someone replied a year later. lol

So I guess it's not a matter of replying, but a timing issue. ;)
    maybe TE should always notify bloggers when some1 responds to a thread.That will make every1 respond quickly.

BTW, for TE members that have worked with IPS sensor, can you judge this question.
    Please can someone answer this question:
    *Based on the following items,which two types of interfaces are found on all network-based IPS sensors
    a. Loopback interface
    b. Monitoring interface
    c. Command and control interface
    d. Management interface

Theoretically, C & D means the same thing.Just wondering if this question was purposefully set to confuse exam takers
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    nethacker wrote: »
    maybe TE should always notify bloggers when some1 responds to a thread.That will make every1 respond quickly.

BTW, for TE members that have worked with IPS sensor, can you judge this question.
    Please can someone answer this question:
    *Based on the following items,which two types of interfaces are found on all network-based IPS sensors
    a. Loopback interface
    b. Monitoring interface
    c. Command and control interface
    d. Management interface

Theoretically, C & D means the same thing.Just wondering if this question was purposefully set to confuse exam takers

I would go with B & D, but that's just me. Also I would create a new thread when asking questions not related the OP. Tends to be bad manner on forums known as thread hijacking (or something like that)
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS