Exam tomorrow

ludzerludzer Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
taking this exam tomorrow, not looking forward to clicking that finish button, I was a nervous wreck pressing the finish button for the last exam, fingers crossed

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK - you will do fine...please post your comments and stuff about the exam.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Best of luck to you!
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    GOOD LUCK :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Yeah good luck with it. i plan to sit mine very shortly so would be interested in hearing ur thoughts on the exam itself
  • DaPunnisherDaPunnisher Member Posts: 108
    So how did it go? What were the most prevelant topics?
  • ludzerludzer Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed, miserably, got aout 5 sim's that I thought were ok, it said I didn't do well on managing disaster recovery but don't remember getting many on that topis or many at all on managing users,computer, groups. I was extremly disappointed to say the least, but want to get it badly to have to get stuck in and try in another 2-3 weeks,
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    good luck next sitting.......you can do it
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Easy man! I know that kind of sucks. Second time i failed CCNA i felt like a real IDIOT but then i realised the only way to prove it was to give myself another chance. You can do it if you try.

I'm just curious why your are going the 2003 way coz i personally prefer taking the 70-270 on MCSE 2000 track bcoz its "easier". Good luck on your next try and dont give up no matter what. Your half way thru. May be a beer would do to calm down em nerves right now icon_wink.gif

.....by the way, when i took it the 3rd time i found out i wasn't icon_lol.gif

Go for it icon_thumright.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.