Six reasons why the guy who is fixing your computer hates you.

blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
Working on: RHCE/Ansible
Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...

Comments

• Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Funniest thing I read all day.:D

I hate when people call back months to a year later as if I done something wrong.crash.gif

:study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    blargoe wrote: »

I think I seen this before, but since it got me cracking again, I can tell it has been a while. This is what got me cracking:
    "Sure, sure. Now, this is going to seem like an odd request, but for this next step, I'm going to need you to take out your ****, and lay it on your laptop's keyboard."

Apparently, this guy has strange obsession like Jonah Hill's doodles in Superbad. I dunno why icon_lol.gif
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    this was awesome
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • zaxbysaucezaxbysauce Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cracked is one of the funniest websites on the internet.
    Transferred
    LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 SSC1 SST1 GAC1 HHT1 TSV1 IWC1 IWT1 ABV1 BAC1 BBC1 TNV1
    Finished
    EWB2
    WFV1 CLC1MGC1
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Thanks for sharing this man! I needed a laugh today.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    All very good points; nice Friday article lol.
  • krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    The best part is all the people commenting about how to fix this and that.. Some of the recommendations are pure comedy. Perfect examples of "that guy" in the article.. Hilarious
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Brilliant. :)
    Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S
  • mattctrmattctr Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Funniest thing I read all day.:D

I hate when people call back months to a year later as if I done something wrong.crash.gif

I made a website for a client who called a year later to tell me that they weren't on the first page of google for some random term anymore, so they wanted me to fix it for them. They had deleted the blog post I set up for them that had given them the SEO ranking for that term because they thought the blog post should use a different term instead of that one. Got to love those clients.
  • sandymarksandymark Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, this is really funny. some clients do such funny things because they have no idea about Search engine optimization.
  • YarBYarB Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Brilliant :) This post has made my day  :D
  • DeadZitsDeadZits Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome. Thanks!