Who is taking their exam on Sept. 17th?

TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
I'm looking to get a group going for individuals taking the exam on the 17th of September, any takers?
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• w77mw77m Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's too soon for me, I'm thinking of December 17th. However, not to go off topic, what I just wanted to know was what time do the exams start? 8.30am? I go through the registration process and they don't list time or physical location - though I went only as far as the page where you agree to code of ethics and have to put in relevant experience. Do I have to give payment before finding out physical location and time? I want to take the test in NYC, but I live in NJ so in a dilemma for the test day as its a Saturday and a week before xmas so have to factor in travel/weather.
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Yes, once you pay, then you'll get the exact location
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • w77mw77m Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    Yes, once you pay, then you'll get the exact location

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Good luck with your prep!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a group going for individuals taking the exam on the 17th of September, any takers?

Not taking the CISSP on the 17th, but wanted to say good luck. You're just down the road from me it looks like.