Just passed 201 Sec+

ccollins42ccollins42 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I read a lot of the posts on here after finding out I had to pass Sec+ to keep my job. I decided to go with SYO-201 Sec+ Get Certifed Get Ahead by Darril Gibson which was mentioned on this forum and it payed off. I got the book 2 weeks ago, read through it and then did a bunch of practice tests. Managed to get a score of 823/900. Thanks a bunch

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif I'm taking mine on Wednesday.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass!
  • IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

Out of todays curiosity, I thought I would check the boards for people that passed the Security + exam, since there was someone sitting in the testing cubicle next to me at SLCC South City Campus while I was taking the ICND2 test. Was that YOU!?

Much congratulations anyway! It is always a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when you succeed in your studies. icon_cheers.gif
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • ccollins42ccollins42 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IRONMONKUS wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Out of todays curiosity, I thought I would check the boards for people that passed the Security + exam, since there was someone sitting in the testing cubicle next to me at SLCC South City Campus while I was taking the ICND2 test. Was that YOU!?

Much congratulations anyway! It is always a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when you succeed in your studies. icon_cheers.gif

Negative wasn't me.
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    Congrats collins............