Passed 201 Today

mwwalkermwwalker Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with a 794, not a perfect score, but a pass is a pass. Thank you for the notes and details on this site. I mainly only used Darril's book. I did study some other practice questions via the web, but not much. There were a lot of details on the test that were not covered in his book but it is very resourceful, detailed, and provides enough knowledge to where if you have at least some other basic networking skills, and previous experience you can manage to pass it. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• mwwalkermwwalker Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know what would be some good resources for Server+. I'm looking to take it next and have not been able to find a lot of resources for it?
  • IRJesusIRJesus Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mwwalker wrote: »
    Does anyone know what would be some good resources for Server+.

First of all Congrats on the cert. Second, I have no clue and I've never even met someone with Server+, but I'm sure your answer lies within this forum: SERVER+ - TechExams.net IT Certification Forums
    Thanks for the congrats. I know a few people that have the cert. After doing some research and looking at some practice questions for it a believe I can manage to pass it pretty easy. Just entry level basic server knowledge.
    I took the Server+ today and passed it with ease. I did not find much material to study, but figured with at least some experience and basic server knowledge I could manage to pass it. On to A+ and then Network+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass and thanks for posting your resources! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".