Passed!!!!!!!!!

joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed! I felt like I was on an epic journey this morning, the testing center was having network problems and I had to troubleshoot their computers after the pearson vue tech told her she would have to reschedule me and have someone troubleshoot their network for them. It's a thirty minute drive to the testing center so I did not want to reschedule, lol. So glad I passed. icon_cheers.gif 830 out 900.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Let me be the first one to say CONGRATS!!!
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass! What's next?
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I'm so relieved; I didn't feel like I could take any more review of the same material. I've already read the security+ material and started applying that here at work, so the next thing (after a small break) is to review that and schedule the test. In the meantime I'm going to start working on MCITP, my new home server is up and running and I've got the 70-642 book on my desk.
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Skoal_ManSkoal_Man Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, what did you have most of on the test?
  • joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It was a really good mixture of everything honestly. I was sweating it because there were a lot of "whats the BEST answer" type questions. So, despite everyone saying the Network+ isn't worth much, you definitely need to know the material to pass.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Joshuab009Joshuab009 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree. This exam is worth its weight.