Endorsement : resume in French

aladinoualadinou Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

i recently obtained the 'passed' mail from ISC2 after successfully achieved the CISSP examination.

Actually, i'm in the endorsement phasis.

As english is not my first language, can i complete the endorsement form with a french resume?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I dont know the answer to this question but maybe you should forward your query to the ISC. They'll be the best people to answer. Or you can wait till some of the guys on here have seen this article, they could have some insight into this.

Congrats on the pass and welcome to the forums!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Are you seeking endorsement from the (ISC)2 or from someone who can read French? If from the (ISC)2, submitting information written in a language other than English might slow the process down a bit.
  • aladinoualadinou Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No it's not for an isc2 endorsement but an endorsement from one of my colleague. I wrote to isc2 email and see what. I'll update you. Thks for your quick replies, help and congrats
    Hello guys,Here the ISC2 response:Please submit your resume translated as best as you can in English. You are also more than welcome to also attach your resumes in French, but we would require *a resume in English for you to be endorsed.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    That's expected and good to know. Thanks.
    Your welcome mister